Thursday, July 16, 2009

DEADLY IGNORANCE --> "IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST"

Anyone who thinks this quote "rocks" and think its "wisdom" does not appreciate what someone at their "worst" really means.

Please watch this video-Spoken Word Poetry by Lamont Carey - She Says She Loves Me!!!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpmC7mady90&NR=1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Philosophy

Question:

If you can't handle me at my Worst, then you don't deserve me at my Best....... Agree/Disagree!
By Tsamaya is on semi-retirement Asked Jan 20 2009 1:13PM


Top Answer out of 14
by Cubaneyes29 on Mar 14, 2009 at 8:44 am Permalink


This is the statement of a man or woman who is rationalizing their bad behavior. It shows selfishness and a lack of empathy for the feelings of others. Drop the person who issues this dictate.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1222311

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know some marriage vows say "for better of for worse" but I do not believe you should stay in a abusive relationship.
Its one thing to deal with disagreements, to have heated discussions, to forgive some mean words, but people really do not understand that in the real world, a person's "worst" can mean death for their partner. Oh, I can already imagine some of you defending yourselves with, "oh, but my worse would never be that bad." You miss the point. If your going to choose words to live by, make sure you understand the complete implications of those words. Words are powerful. Do not underestimate what a statement like this can do to the mentality of a young person growing up. To teach them that it is reasonable for people to contend with their worst behavior is not a good lesson, yet as I look around, its the one I see being taught. So to make my point clear, you should be presenting yourself best as you can consistently and you should be very careful of how much of another's "worst" you allow in your life because it could cost you your life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by.
    I enjoyed the post as well.
    Peace..

    G LU

    ReplyDelete